BETTER TAKE A LOOK – Neat Cottage Style home on quiet cul-de-sac street. Comfortable covered front porch. Sunny living room features large picture window. Dinette with door leads to deck. Efficient open kitchen includes all stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom with lots of windows. Updated baths. Basement offers daylight window. Private back yard features mature trees. Large garage. Great location. Quiet neighborhood. One year Home Warranty. Just minutes to shopping, schools and downtown Howell.
- 3 bedroom
- 1 bathroom (and 1 half bathroom)
- 1,490 sq. ft.
- Sold for $197,900
- Closed 12/23/2019
– Very Neat Package – Comfortable Home on nice lot enhance by mature landscaping. Neat Covered front porch. Living room features natural brick fireplace framed by two large windows. Spacious kitchen offers lots of counter and cabinet space, bright breakfast nook, appliances, walk in pantry plus hardwood flooring. Dining room with hardwood flooring. Large master bedroom offers walk in closet and a nicely updated bath. Garage is finished and features sharp cabinets. Deck and paver patio. Large concrete driveway. Sidewalks. Walk into downtown Milford and enjoy the Kensington bike trail, too. Great location. Just seconds to shopping. Minutes to schools, recreation areas and highways. One Year Home Warranty provide by Seller.
- 3 bedroom
- 2 bathroom (and 1 half bathroom)
- 1,764 finished sq. ft.
- Sold for $272,500
- Closed 11/08/2019
Welcome home to this updated farmhouse on 11 acres ~ This home offers 3 bedrooms & 2 full baths ~ Add’l upper level room could be used for small bedroom, office or playroom ~ First floor master bedroom ~ Spacious kitchen with built in cabinet, vintage refrigerator & stove ~ Dining room provides a nice space for family & friends to gather ~ Refinished wood flooring throughout ~ Beautiful white doors & wide white trim ~ All freshly painted ~ Updated electrical & light fixtures ~ Completely rebuilt covered front porch with bead board ceiling … a perfect place to enjoy a morning coffee ~ Upper level all re insulated in 2018 & newly replaced upper level windows ~ 2 car garage & shed for additional storage ~ Lovely property with possible splits ~ County living at its finest !!!
- 3 bedroom
- 2 bathroom
- 1,528 finished sq. ft. (plus 11.00 acres)
- Sold for $228,500
REALLY A JEWEL – Handsome Cape Cod on 14 acres. Great Location in private setting offering wide open fields boarded by tree lines. Great for property horses or just privacy. Living Room opens to Dinette with door wall leading to deck. Spacious Kitchen with lots of counter and cabinet space, includes appliances. First floor master bedroom features private bath with Whirlpool tub, shower and walk-in closet. 2nd bedroom is on entry level with access to a full bath. Convenient first floor laundry includes appliance. Finished basement with daylight windows features comfortable recreation room, full bath plus a private office. Offering a total of 2887 sqft of living space. Large deck overlooks the countryside. Natural gas heat. Neat 32 x 48 2nd garage could be a workshop; half is insulated and dry walled. 2/3 of property is planted in prime hay. Impeccably maintained home. Convenient location, just minutes to highways.
- 4 bedroom
- 4 bathroom
- 2,016 finished sq. ft. (plus 14.07 acres)
- Sold for $452,000
FINE LIVING – Neat & Clean home on large lot. Living room features large picture window overlooking grounds. Kitchen offers plenty of cabinet space, plus appliances. Sunny Dinette. Spacious Family room offers brick fireplace plus door wall leading to patio. All bedrooms feature hardwood flooring. Freshly painted home with updated flooring and baths. Basement features recreation room and workshop. Lots of storage. Neighborhood private park. Updated high efficiency furnace, roof, flooring and paint. Great location, minutes to shopping, recreation areas and schools.
- 4 bedroom
- 1.5 bathroom
- 1,964 sq. ft.
- Sold for $249,900